Fiber Laser Solutions
Sanson Machinery Group is excited to offer fiber laser machinery from IPG Photonics. They are the leading developer and manufacturer of high-performance fiber lasers and amplifiers for diverse applications in numerous markets. IPG Photonics’ diverse lines of low, medium and high-power lasers and amplifiers are used in materials processing, communications, entertainment, medical, biotechnology, scientific and advanced applications. Our products are displacing traditional technologies in many current applications and enabling new applications for lasers.
The Company is leveraging its brand and position as a pioneer and leader in developing and commercializing fiber lasers and amplifiers increasing its market share in the broader markets. IPG lasers continue to displace traditional lasers in many existing applications due to their superior performance and value. Quite simply, IPG’s products are disrupting the market by empowering tomorrow’s applications today.
IPG’s highly vertically-integrated development and manufacturing capabilities enable the Company to meet customer requirements, accelerate development, manage costs and improve component yields, while maintaining high performance and quality standards.
IPG is a global company with manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Germany, Russia and Italy, and regional sales offices in China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, India, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico, Singapore, Spain, Poland, Czech Republic, Canada, and the United Kingdom. The Company sells its products globally to OEMs, system integrators and end users in a wide range of diverse markets that have the in-house engineering capability to integrate IPG’s products into their own systems.
If you are interested in an IPG fiber laser, contact us for more information.
The LaserCube is designed for precision cutting of metal parts. System options include a vision alignment module for cutting pre-processed or punched sheets, an automated sheet loader, as well as a rotary stage option for tube and profile cutting.
- Work Area: 1225 × 1225 mm
- Laser Power: Up to 6000 W
- Footprint: 2185 × 2604 mm
- >40% laser wall-plug efficiency lowers operational costs
The Right Solution For Your Shop Floor
- Widest choice of laser power to match the application
- Granite base for thermal and mechanical stability essential for high-precision cutting
- Linear motor drives provide high acceleration and minimize maintenance
- Vision registration option for punched or printed parts
- Zero-maintenance lasers and high-reliability design ensure high tool availability
- Small footprint minimizes space requirements and makes installation easy
- Library of standard recipes to begin cutting immediately
The software that runs the LaserCube is a customized application called HMI2 (Human Machine Interface-2) that runs as a Microsoft Windows® 10 application. It is preloaded and tested at the IPG factory and resides in the workstation’s hard drive.
Used in combination with standard G-code programming, its capabilities provide the user with a comprehensive, easy-to-use programming and operator interface.
Easy-to-Use Programming and Operator Interface
- Fully integrated control of laser, motion systems, beam, delivery, process control modules and vision functions
- Live G/M code display with production controls for interrupt and resume
- Graphical display showing cuts to be made
- Stored, editable, library of cutting parameter tables for a wide variety of materials
- Automated machine-vision based alignment and nested job setup
- On-machine part nesting for arrayed parts
- Powerful, simple to operate, vision alignment software for combo part processing