Haeger 824 Hardware Insertion Press
Force range Adjustable up to 16,000 lbs.
Throat depth 24” 610mm
Stroke length 0-8.5” Adjustable
Strokes per minute 40 at 1” stroke
Vertical up stroke 3/8”-8.5” Adjustable
Electrical 220 to 575/3PH/50 or 60 HZ
Motor…. 3 HP
Oil tank reservoir 18 gallons (80 liters)
Repeatability +/-1% of force set
Features and Benefits
- Hydraulically powered.
- Safe, even application of pressure ensures proper seating of fastener.
- Ability to apply pressure at any point in stroke.
- Ability to jog ram up or down.
- Reversible at any point in the stroke.
- Patented safety system.
- Allows operator to work fast, confidently, without cumbersome tool guarding.
- No time consuming safety set-up necessary before use.
- Always operational regardless of pressure and stroke settings.
- Tooling Protection System T
- Monitors machine operation to protect tooling from damage.
- Significantly decreases risk of part damage during hardware insertion.
- Designed for easy set up and operation.
- For use in automatic mode.
- Positive stop adjustable stroke cylinder.
- Allows delicate insertion work into light gauge material, aluminum, and plastic.
- Limits stroke when precise depth of stroke is required.
- Crank assembly with digital read out position indicator.
- Built-in batch counter.
- Confirms that all holes received fasteners and counts completed parts.
- 24 inch throat depth.
- Allows easy access to large parts.
- Interchangeable tooling.
- Manual and automatic tooling for all Haeger Press models are interchangeable to keep tooling costs low as additional machines are added.
- Optional part marking attachment.
- Optional corner rounding attachment.
- Optional press joining tooling.
Dual Work Lights