For over 89 years, Kitamura Machinery has created innovative machining centers that meet the strictest demands of manufacturers worldwide. By combining the best practices from decades of hands-on experience, extreme personal attention to detail and the latest technology advances, Kitamura Machinery has created a line of horizontal, vertical and 5-axis machining centers that provide customers with improved productivity through easy adaptability, reductions in defects, and accurate, reliable long-term performance.
Family owned and operated, Kitamura has made customer service a priority since the very beginning – across the U.S., and around the world, you can count on the most knowledgeable machining-center service and support as our total commitment to quality, performance and value.
Founded in 1933, Kitamura’s concentration in the machining center business as well as its unprecedented commitment to Research and Development has led to industrial growth with the procurement of over 200 patents and patents pending in machining center design.
Check out the V-Series!
Vertical Machining Center
|Table Size:||19.7” x 33.9” (500 x 860mm)|
|Travel (X, Y, Z):||30” x 20.1” x 20.1”
(762 x 510 x 510mm)
|Spindle Taper:||NST No. 40|
|Tool Storage Capacity:||30Pcs.|
|Tool Change Time (T-T/C-C):||2.2 Sec. /4.4 Sec.|
|Rapid Feed (X, Y, Z):||1,969ipm (50m/min) X/Y x 1,417ipm (36m/min) Z|
- Enhanced control capability with Kitamura’s feature packed Arumatik-Mi control
- Ideal for heavy duty cutting of molds to the high-speed accuracy cutting for high precision parts
- Positioning Accuracy: ±0.000078” Full Stroke, Repeatability: ±0.000039”
- Rigid Meehanite cast iron construction with solid box ways (X & Y Axes)
- Versatile 30HP AC, 15,000rpm direct drive, dual contact spindle
- Plumbed and ready for coolant thru the spindle – can be added in field
- 2,800 block/sec processing speeds for smoother and faster machining of complex work pieces
- Flexibility with the ability to add 4th/5th axis in the field
Horizontal Machining Center