Haeger Hardware Insertion Machine
Model 516 is far superior to it’s competitor, Pem Model PS4.
Please take time to read the benefits of the Haeger Model 516 over Pem
Advantages Haeger 516 Machine
All mentioned Advantages are not Available on PEM Series 4 Machine
- Fully Hydraulic – consistent force independent on air pressure fluctuations
- Press in up to M8 nuts and M6 studs independent of available air pressure (PS 4 needs 8.6 barair pressure to press in M8 nuts and M6 studs)
- Tooling lengths independent! able to build up pressure in every point of stroke
- Safety system effective in every point of stroke and NO setup stroke required
- Repeatability of force within 1% – independent of air pressure fluctuations
- Smallest force is 100kg (within 1% consistent!)
- Very minor energy consumption (see haeger.com for energy consumption of air pressure machines)
- Possible to do BTM joining!
- Possible to do riveting
- Stand with storage cabinet
- Double Foot pedal. You can stop the ram at any point in stroke by removing foot from pedal and go up with the UP pedal. (on PS4 after tipping the single pedal the machine always finishes the stroke completely – difficult when pressing in in bended/formed parts)
- Integrated storage for all manual tooling and J Frame on left hand side of machine
- Single phase power – no large compressor required
If you are looking for a Hardware Insertion machine, please call the sales team at Sanson for more information on the Haeger line.
email@example.com or call 425-513-8263425-513-8263