Laser Cutting System Pioneers
Sanson Machinery Group is proud to add CY-Laser to our comprehensive selection of metal fabrication machinery.
Since its founding in 2004, CY-Laser has pioneered the practical application of fiber laser sources by focusing the efforts of a team of more than 30 different suppliers and industrial partners on the goal of moving this exciting technology from the laboratory to the production floor.
Hundreds of successful installations later, CY-Laser is an acknowledged global leader in fiber laser cutting and welding systems incorporating custom automation and part handling to achieve unprecedented productivity.
Why Choose CY-Laser
Of the three major families of laser technology; Fiber, CO2 and Nd:YAG, fiber optic offers capabilities uniquely suited to a broad range of innovative applications.
The major benefits of fiber laser sources are radical simplification of the source architecture, and extremely low power consumption which translates directly into lower capital and operating costs combined with high levels of controllability and efficiency.
With hundreds of installations worldwide, CY-Laser has been at the forefront of fiber optic laser source system development and commercialization since 2004.
If you are interested in a CY-Laser machine, Sanson Machinery Group can help. Contact us today for more information.
Large Part Processing
Fiber laser cutting system: CY2D HL9030 (10’ x 30’)
- Specifically designed to take advantage of the fiber laser technology;
- Compatible with the main CAD-CAM software available in the market;
- Construction philosophy with the use of Off-The-Shelf components to avoid forced customer retention;
- Absolute precision and mechanical stability thanks to the “Airplane” structure;
- No repositioning needs, maximum precision in large plates;
- Horizontal material storage, with the possibility of processing multiple plates on a single pallet;
- EVO III proprietary cutting head, designed and built by CYLASER; the most advanced in fiber laser industry, being the result of 15 year experience in this specific process.