Founded in 1979, Kent Industrial USA, Inc. specializes in serving the needs of its clients in the machine tools industry. From our early model surface grinders to the latest, most advanced range of CNC equipment in grinding, milling, turning, and EDMs, we continue to offer top-quality machinery at competitive prices with superior service and support to our clients.
Our mission is to help machine shops and manufacturing facilities improve and maximize their efficiency and profitability. Our highest priority is to provide top-quality, precision machines to ensure long-term performance and productivity for our clients.
We stock a wide range of surface grinders, milling machines, CNC knee mills, CNC vertical and horizontal machining centers, lathes, CNC lathes, and CNC EDM machines for immediate delivery. Our parts department is not only well-stocked with parts, but is also staffed with knowledgeable technicians who will get the right parts for your machine the first time and every time. We ship the same day on most orders placed before 4pm (PST). This means a minimal amount of downtime for our clients. We take pride in having the highest standards for our top-notch service. Your needs and concerns are very important to us, and we will do everything we can to meet them and resolve any issues to your satisfaction.
Our service department has experienced, skilled technicians who will answer your technical questions and in many cases, solve your problem effectively over the phone. For more complex jobs, it may be necessary to service your machine on-site. We can completely rebuild your spindle or whole machine, if necessary. We can apply hand-scraping methods to properly retrofit your new CNC controls. No problem is too big or too small. Call us and we’ll help you arrive at the right solution. The solution that’s right for you.
KTM-3VSF CNC w/ MillPwr
- 3 HP variable speed head
- 60-550-4500 spindle RPM
- AC-Freq inverter head (single-phase or 3-phase capable, large digital spindle rpm display with real-time load meter)
- Automatic centralized lubrication system with metered check-valves
- Hardened and Ground (Hrc-52) table surface and all slide ways
- Easy conversational programming, DRO-mode allows for full manual operations with built-in 3 axis absolute encoder glass scales
- Engraving feature and DXF file import capability, USB drive and 12.1” high resolution flat panel color LCD display
- 8”x18” working capacity
- 2-axis automatic movement with hydraulic table movement and electronic auto-crossfeed
- Precision hardened and ground double-V longitudinal ways with matched hand scrapped saddle ways for extra rigidity and lasting precision; Extra wide double-V cross ways
- High column design with 21” spindle center to table for extra clearance under the wheel
- Centralized automatic lubrication system provides lubrication to all points
- Safety 24V control circuit power
Contact us for more information on the KENT USA line.